Customer’s satisfaction is a key for a successful and prosperous business. Most organizations and companies are now fully aware of this fact. It is now by and large acknowledged that an effective ISO 9001 Quality management system certification facilitates a company to demonstrate its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction besides integrating the realities of a changing world. The implementation of Quality Management System and award of the badge of quality will help in Continuous improvement in your company’s operations, augments your image in the business community, and provides satisfaction among your potential customers.
ISO 9001:2008 certification series comprises:
- ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary (this supersedes ISO 8402 and ISO 9000 - 1).
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - Requirements (supersedes the 1994 year version of ISO 9001, 9002, 9003.)
- ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for performance improvement (this supersedes ISO 9004 - 1)
- ISO 19011 Quality & Environmental management systems Guidelines on auditing (supersedes the ISO10011-1/2/3, ISO 14010, ISO14011.ISO14012)
What is the ISO 9001 Standard?
ISO 9001: 2008 is an international standard related to quality management system, applicable to any organization from all types of businesses and activities. It is equally applicable and beneficial for a manufacturing company or the one which provides services.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification verifies the Quality Systems of organizations under the ISO Standard Procedures to help a company to build the best Quality Products or provide best services to its customers. Develop mutually beneficial relationship with the suppliers and look after the interest of all the stake holders.
Main sections (clauses) of ISO 9001:2008 address requirements relating to:
- Quality Management System & its Control
- Management Functions & Responsibility
- Resource Management including Personnel, facilities/equipment & work environment;
- Product Realization (requirements for all processes involved in making a product or delivery of service)
- Measurement Analysis and Improvement.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:
ISO 9001 standard systematically guides and assists to improve various aspects of an organization, for example improvement in operational efficiency, reduction in wastages, and development in product quality. The ultimate aim is to satisfy your customers and thus increase your profit margin. According to 2011 British Assessment Bureau survey 44% of certified companies won new business from certification.
ISO 9000/ ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification helps all those manufacturing or services industries which are trying to improve their business environment, enhance customer satisfaction, develop information system about process and product, maintain personal competency and ensure reliability of their products and services. Most organizations and companies now fully understand and acknowledge that an effective ISO 9001 Quality management system certification can help them to demonstrate its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction besides integrating into the realities of a changing world.
The benefits of ISO 9001 can be summarized as:
- Assurance to customers & other stake holders of sound business management system
- Enhances business competence
- Augment company image in the business community
- Improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhancement of reliability
- Achievement customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Integrates the functions, processes & management system
- Maximizes profit by minimization of unnecessary costs & waste
Principles of ISO 9000
The latest standard is based on process model and is developed by using a core set of eight quality management principles defined in ISO 9000:2005, Quality management systems Fundamentals and vocabulary, and ISO 9004:2009, Managing for the Sustained Success of an Organization. These are:
TO SEE CERTIFICATION PROCESS FLOW CHART: Please Select The Link Below
- Customer focus: An organization is dependent on its customers and should therefore understand current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements, and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of an organization. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving an organization's objectives.
- Involvement: People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization's benefit.
- Process approach: A desired result is achieved more efficiently when related resources and activities are managed as a process.
- System approach to management: Identifying, understanding, and managing a system of interrelated processes because a system contributes to an organization's effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement of an organization's overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach to decision making: Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: An organization and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
FOR QUOTE REQUEST: Please either complete the application below and submit at CSR@dascertificationusa.com or DAS@dascertificationusa.com
Or send us an email Or send us request through the link “Contact Us” above